Senior Software Architect
We are a California Benefit Corporation, an international team of engineers passionate about delivering sophisticated software solutions. All our projects are new leading-edge developments and require real top-notch developers. We specialize in full-stack solutions, mobile apps, web platforms, QA automation, Machine Learning, Cloud Development, DevOps and DevSecOps, IoT, Software Architecture, UX/UI, and more! Our clients are technology companies, located in the USA and Europe, ranging from ambitious start-ups to industry leaders, like Samsung for instance.
Tasks and Requirements
About our client
Our client offers the most advanced 100% web-based home care scheduling software for agencies. It allows them to run their whole business, from onboarding caregivers to invoicing clientsand also running payroll batches. Today, it has become the industry leader in affordable home cares cheduling and management software with built-in marketing. Its mission is to give agencies the tools they need to improvetheir care and expand their client base.
- An extensive background in Software development, with 3+years experience as a Software Architect or Lead Software Architect
- Conduct architecture review, design and solutions for multiple engineering teams
- Previous experience with Web and Mobile product development
- Solid understanding of Microservices and DevOps Practices
- Exceptional communication skills
As a professional you will need:
- At least 6 years of demonstrated experience in software development using the LAMP stack, mostly PHP
- Solid experience in SQL design and implementation
- Proficiency in 2 frameworks or more; silex and symfony are a plus
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming is a must
- Proficiency in functional programming is a plus
- Experience in unit and integration tests
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
If you have:
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- An open, analytical, and creative mindset
- A proactive, positive, and independent attitude
- Good collaboration skills and you are a team player
At joining BTS you will enjoy a culture and company values' aligned to Silicon Valley. We treat our folks very well!
Blue Trail Software is an equal opportunity employer. Inclusion and diversity are core values of our company. Our recruiting decisions are based solely on your experience and skills. We value creative people who think outside the box, willing to empower themselves.