We are a California Benefit Corporation, an international team of engineers passionate about delivering sophisticated software solutions. All our projects are new leading-edge developments and require real top-notch developers. We specialize in full-stack solutions, mobile apps, web platforms, QA automation, Machine Learning, Cloud Development, DevOps and DevSecOps, IoT, Software Architecture, UX/UI, and more! Our clients are technology companies, located in the USA and Europe, ranging from ambitious start-ups to industry leaders, like Samsung for instance.
Tasks and Requirements
About our client
Our client is developing a software which is about connecting top knowledge workers with the world's best companies. The main purpose of the product is to help users to have insights about the current state of their careers, by accessing different kinds of reports made up with the answers from other talented people. The app will help users to take the next steps that lead to success. This is accomplished by giving the users the opportunity to complete surveys whose answers later feed a stats system. To give an example, a user can determine that taking a specific certification will probably gain them a raise in salary. At the same time, companies can find the best resources that better adapt to their values. A points system is implemented to motivate users to perform specific actions in the application. Users can trade earned points later with rewards.
As a professional you will need:
- 6 years of demonstrated experience in software development(backend).
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience with Java.
- 5+ years of working experience with Spring and Spring Boot.
- Working experience with MySQL.
- Working experience with Hibernate framework.
- Working experience with unit/integration tests
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
If you have:
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- An open, analytical, and creative mindset
- A proactive, positive, and independent attitude
- Good collaboration skills and you are a team player
At joining BTS you will enjoy a culture and company values ́ aligned to Silicon Valley. We treat our folks very well!
Blue Trail Software is an equal opportunity employer. Inclusion and diversity are core values of our company. Our recruiting decisions are based solely on your experience and skills. We value creative people who think outside the box, willing to empower themselves.