Cochabamba is the main industrial hub of the country for the production of goods and services. Known as the Silicon Valley of Bolivia, this Andean city hosts the second largest university of the country. Although the city has an elevation of 8,300 ft, it has a very pleasant climate and is sometimes called the city of eternal spring.
Other offices in Bolivia
Why Join BTS?
- Create your own career path
- Join a company that encourages collaboration and values diversity
- Get a competitive compensation package
- Flexible work-life balance
- Mentoring programs
- Training courses
- Relocation opportunities
- Participation to the US stock option plan