Senior Golang Developer
We are a California Benefit Corporation, an international team of engineers passionate about delivering sophisticated software solutions. All our projects are new leading-edge developments and require real top-notch developers. We specialize in full-stack solutions, mobile apps, web platforms, QA automation, Machine Learning, Cloud Development, DevOps and DevSecOps, IoT, Software Architecture, UX/UI, and more! Our clients are technology companies, located in the USA and Europe, ranging from ambitious start-ups to industry leaders, like Samsung for instance.
Tasks and Requirements
About our client
They are a global security platform available to everyone, that delivers the number turn- key platform for managed cloud-native security services. They are now concentrating their efforts on enriching the platform in terms of security functionalities and also analysis and reporting tools.
As a professional you will need:
- 5+ years of backend development working experience
- At least 2 years of experience as a Go/Golang developer
- Experience in cloud-native development
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superb organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information security, or related
- Cloud-native security development or/and security services management will be a plus
If you have:
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- An open, analytical, and creative mindset
- A proactive, positive, and independent attitude
- Good collaboration skills and you are a team player
At joining BTS you will enjoy a culture and company values' aligned to Silicon Valley. We treat our folks very well!
Blue Trail Software is an equal opportunity employer. Inclusion and diversity are core values of our company. Our recruiting decisions are based solely on your experience and skills. We value creative people who think outside the box, willing to empower themselves.