Semi-Senior QA Manual
We are a California Benefit Corporation, an international team of engineers passionate about delivering sophisticated software solutions. All our projects are new leading-edge developments and require real top-notch developers. We specialize in full-stack solutions, mobile apps, web platforms, QA automation, Machine Learning, Cloud Development, DevOps and DevSecOps, IoT, Software Architecture, UX/UI, and more! Our clients are technology companies, located in the USA and Europe, ranging from ambitious start-ups to industry leaders, like Samsung for instance.
Tasks and Requirements
About our client
Our client is a town city hall in California. They have an interactive App that features accounts of the building’s tumultuous history, 360-degree photographs, exterior and interior drone videography, plans and blueprints of the building process, accounts about Wright’s history in Marin County, and more.
As a professional you will need:
- 4 years as a manual QA engineer
- Experience in mobile testing execution and is a must
- Experience in Web UI testing
- Design and execution of test cases
- Use of test management tools
- Experience in mobile testing execution
- Experience using SQL is a plus
- Experience with Agile software development methodology is a plus
- Familiar or interested in learning automation testing and REST APIs
If you have:
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- An open, analytical, and creative mindset
- A proactive, positive, and independent attitude
- Good collaboration skills and you are a team player
At joining BTS you will enjoy a culture and company values' aligned to Silicon Valley. We treat our folks very well!
Blue Trail Software is an equal opportunity employer. Inclusion and diversity are core values of our company. Our recruiting decisions are based solely on your experience and skills. We value creative people who think outside the box, willing to empower themselves.