Senior Full Stack Engineer
We are a team of engineers passionate about delivering sophisticated applications that work; our focus is on mobile apps (iOS, Android, HTML5), Web and back-end platforms (MEAN, LAMP, Java, Scala, .NET) and QA Solutions. We have offices in the USA (San Francisco), Argentina (Buenos Aires, Resistencia, and Tandil), Mexico (Tepatitlán, Queretaro, Guadalajara), Uruguay (Montevideo), and Spain (Valencia).
Our clients are technology companies, generally located on the West Coast of the USA, ranging from ambitious start-ups to industry leaders, including Hewlett Packard and Samsung.
You will be fully involved in developing the solution of one of our top start-up clients in Europe which is an ambitious AI-powered engine that turns text documents into actionable data.
You will enjoy a cool, inclusive, geeky, and International working environment. You will be given everything you need within our organization to create your own career path towards your dreamed professional growth. Your creativity and innovation will be encouraged and rewarded. You will be given stock options in US company after 6 months. You will participate in the company decision process. You will be able to travel in Europe and the USA. You will be continuously trained. And even more, if you are one of the top performers, you will have additional benefits: car, unlimited vacation, flexible hours, etc.
- 5 years at least.
- You have SCRUM or TDD working experience.
- You know how to work with Graph Databases (Neo4j) or you are absolutely motivate to learn about them!
- You have very good communication skills in English (written & oral).
- You have an open and creative mindset.
- You keep a positive attitude and collaborative atmosphere.
- You are a Team player.
- You are eager to learn even more and to empower yourself, we really like big big dreamers!
- You are willing to mentor others and lead.
- You are detail-orientated and good at dealing with complexity.
- You are result-orientated and you love problem solving.