Senior Data Engineer
We are a team of engineers passionate about delivering sophisticated applications that work; our focus is on mobile apps (iOS, Android, HTML5), Web and back-end platforms (MEAN, LAMP, Java, Scala, .NET) and QA Solutions. We have offices in the USA (San Francisco), Argentina (Buenos Aires, Resistencia, and Tandil), Mexico (Tepatitlán, Queretaro, Guadalajara), Uruguay (Montevideo), and Spain (Valencia).
Our clients are technology companies, generally located on the West Coast of the USA, ranging from ambitious start-ups to industry leaders, including Hewlett Packard and Samsung.
Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery.
Implement ETL process.
Monitoring performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes Define data retention policies.
You will enjoy a cool, inclusive, geeky and International working environment. You will be given everything you need within our organization to create your own career path towards your dreamed professional growth. Your creativity and innovation will be encouraged and rewarded. You will be given stock options in US company after 6 months. You will participate in the company decision process. You will be able to travel in Europe and the USA. You will be continuously trained. And even more, if you are one of the top performers, you will have additional benefits: car, unlimited vacation, flexible hours, etc.
- You have a BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- You are proficient at understanding distributed computing principles.
- You have the ability to solve any ongoing issues with operating the cluster.
- You are also proficiency with MapReduce, HDFS.
- You have experience with building stream-processing systems, using solutions such as Sparkstreaming.
- You also have working experience with Spark.
- You had done integration of data from multiple data sources and with NoSQL databases, such as HBase.
- Your knowledge involve various ETL techniques and frameworks.
- You have experience with various messaging systems, such as Kafka or RabbitMQ.
- You know how to work with AWS cloud services.
- And as a very valuable plus, you have worked with CI/CD pipeline.
- You have very good communication skills in English (written & oral).
- You have an open and creative mindset.
- You keep a positive attitude and collaborative atmosphere.
- You are a Team player.
- You are eager to learn even more and to empower yourself, we really like big big dreamers!
- You are willing to mentor others and lead.
- You are detail-orientated and good at dealing with complexity.
- You are result-orientated and you love problem solving.