Senior DevSecOps Engineer
We are a team of engineers passionate about delivering sophisticated applications that work; our focus is on mobile apps (iOS, Android, HTML5), Web and back-end platforms (MEAN, LAMP, Java, Scala, .NET) and QA Solutions. We have offices in the USA (San Francisco), Argentina (Buenos Aires, Resistencia, and Tandil), Mexico (Tepatitlán, Queretaro, Guadalajara), Uruguay (Montevideo), and Spain (Valencia).
Our clients are technology companies, generally located on the West Coast of the USA, ranging from ambitious start-ups to industry leaders, including Hewlett Packard and Samsung.
You will administer software change-control processes, working with development teams daily to ensure all change-control processes are being followed and that pull requests are being handled properly.
Coordinate branch management between teams, providing regular guidance on proper branches for features and releases, facilitating software module coordination between projects, and documenting what is in each branch such that it is visible to all teams.
Create and maintain automated (CI/CD) deployment pipelines and hosted environments, determining policies around what is automated vs deployed on demand.
Stand up QA environments, performance test clusters, and standby servers for bluegreen testing.
Manage and maintain processes and tools for builds, working with development teams to determine build tools for mobile, desktop, and embedded FW, and working with IT to ensure proper build server infrastructure and connectivity.
Create release candidate builds for components and applications on all platforms.
Write deployment plans and execute releases to hosted products, in coordination with dev teams and IT operations.
Maintain and publish production release schedules, including all configuration items and component dependencies.
Verify the completeness and correctness of configuration items in release candidate and ready-for-production releases.
Coordinate with SWE & IT operations to identify configuration items Perform periodic audits to assess process adherence and effectiveness.
Analyze and handle security flaws or vulnerabilities in software, networks, systems and applications.
Actively participate in identifying, prioritizing, and coordinating the protection of critical cybersecurity infrastructure and key resources.
You will enjoy a cool, inclusive, geeky and International working environment. You will be given everything you need within our organization to create your own career path towards your dreamed professional growth. Your creativity and innovation will be encouraged and rewarded. You will be given stock options in US company after 6 months. You will participate in the company decision process. You will be able to travel in Europe and the USA. You will be continuously trained . And even more, if you are one of the top performers, you will have additional benefits: car, unlimited vacation, flexible hours, etc.
- 5 years at least.
- You have around 5 years working experience in DevOps, DevSecOps or Cyber Security Engineer.
- You have Cloud Security working experience.
- You really have an excellent understanding of version control systems.
- You know how to work with Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket, and SVN .
- You are familiar with any (or some) of this languages: C#, C++ or Java.
- You have very good communication skills in English (written & oral).
- You have an open and creative mindset.
- You keep a positive attitude and collaborative atmosphere.
- You are a Team player.
- You are eager to learn even more and to empower yourself, we really like big big dreamers!
- You are willing to mentor others and lead.
- You are detail-orientated and good at dealing with complexity.
- You are result-orientated and you love problem solving.