Semi-senior Developer Support Specialist
We have been tasked by Samsung Electronics to build a customer support platform for SmartThings, their strategic IoT platform. As a customer specialist you will interact with their users, who are third party developers integrating their solution with SmartThings. As a result, you will need to understand software development, preferably the Java language.
The developer Support engineer will integrate a major project for our client Samsung and participate to the QA process of a major backbone application (wearable computers). We expect the candidate to grow with our company, and to stay with us for the long run.
To know more about your benefits, please visit the location page.
- Understanding and using REST APIs.
- Previous experience in supporting software products and dealing with software developers and product teams.
- Experience in working with technical teams.
- Excellent English oral and written skills.
- Ability to listen and to communicate.
- Problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player.
Nice to have:
- Agile experience.
- Productivity tools.
Some of the tasks in this position will include:
- Provide support to internal developers/code review.
- Provide support to the SmartThings platform.
- Implement Token Based Authentication Using Web API.
- Help organize technical support information (use of Zendesk, suggest ways to improve the overall process, help build and maintain a library of support documentation).
- Contribute to public content like samples, documentation, tweets, articles, etc.