Senior PHP Developer Lead
We are a team of engineers passionate about delivering sophisticated applications that work; our focus is on mobile apps (iOS, Android, HTML5), web and back-end platforms (MEAN, LAMP, Java, Scala, .NET) and QA Solutions. We have offices in the USA (San Francisco), Argentina (Buenos Aires, Resistencia, and Tandil), Mexico (Tepatitlán, Queretaro, Guadalajara), Uruguay (Montevideo), and Spain (Valencia). Our clients are technology companies, generally located on the West Coast of the USA, ranging from ambitious start-ups to industry leaders, including Hewlett Packard and Samsung.
We are looking for a Senior PHP developer to also perform as the Team Lead of a leading-edge new project. We expect the candidate to have the ability to communicate internally and with our clients (understand requirements, escalate problems, validate deadlines and milestones), and our developers (keeping focus, understand architecture and code, streamline the development process, ensure realistic estimates and quality deliveries). We use Agile so we expect the candidate to master Agile/SCRUM.
To know more about your benefits, please visit our page for the location.
The following skills are REQUIRED:
- At least 6 years of demonstrated experience in software development using the LAMP stack, mostly PHP.
- Proficiency in 2 MVC frameworks or more; Silex and Symfony are a plus.
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming is a must.
- Proficiency in functional programming is a plus.
- Experience on Docker and Cloud infrastructure. AWS cloud is a plus.
- Solid experience in SQL design and implementation in MySQL.
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL is a plus.
- Experience with Agile software development methodology.
- Excellent English oral and written skills.
- Ability to listen and to communicate.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to details.
- Team player.