Senior Scrum Master
The senior Scrum Master will oversee an important and critical client. We expect the candidate to have the ability to communicate with our client (understand requirements, escalate problems, validate deadlines and milestones), and our developers (keeping focus, understand architecture and code, streamline the development process, ensure realistic estimates and quality deliveries). We use Agile most of the time so we expect the candidate to master an understanding of technical concepts, architecture, and Agile/SCRUM.
We are a team of engineers passionate about delivering sophisticated applications that work; our focus is on mobile apps (iOS, Android, HTML5), Web and back-end platforms (MEAN, LAMP, Java, Scala, .NET) and QA Solutions. We have offices in the USA (San Francisco), Argentina (Buenos Aires, Resistencia, and Tandil), Mexico (Tepatitlán, Queretaro, Guadalajara), Uruguay (Montevideo), and Spain (Valencia).
Our clients are technology companies, generally located on the West Coast of the USA, ranging from ambitious start-ups to industry leaders, including Hewlett Packard and Samsung.
Our company culture is well aligned with Silicon Valley's values, which means that we treat our employees very well. In fact, we want our employees to make a career with us and will do our best to help them grow within our organization. The benefits of joining our team include: - A very generous salary awaits the best candidates. - A cool and geeky working environment. - Stock options in the USA company after 6 months. - Define your own career plan. - We regularly organize BBQ parties and social events. - We have scooters to go through our office. - A pool table in the office. - Wii and Xbox. - Free lunches once a week. - Birthday parties. - Sofas to take naps. - Free beverages. - Trips to the Bay Area where most of our clients are located. - Ergonomic chairs. - Modern computers with an additional 21’ monitors. - Good health coverage.
The following skills are REQUIRED:
- At least 7 years of demonstrated experience in software development using open source languages and frameworks (back-end or front-end).
- At least 3 years of experience as a team lead.
- Good grasp of Java language.
- Experience with Spring, and Hibernate frameworks and databases.
- Understanding of REST APIs is a must.
- At least 3 years of experience as a SCRUM Master.
- Excellent English oral and written skills.
- Experience in working with developers from the Silicon Valley.
- Ability to listen and communicate, both with clients and development teams.
- Ability to face problems, and not try and elude or minimize them.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to details.
- Fit our culture.
- Humility and Team player.
- Natural leadership.
- Ability and desire to travel.