Senior Project Manager
The Project manager will oversee up to 3 projects for the company, generally 2. We expect the candidate to have the ability to communicate with:
Our clients (understand requirements, escalate problems, validate deadlines and milestones)
Our developers (keeping focus, understand code, streamline development process, ensure realistic estimates and quality deliveries).
We use Agile most of the time, so we expect the candidate to master Agile/SCRUM.
To know more about your benefits, please visit our page for the location.
At least 5 years of demonstrated experience in software development using open source languages and frameworks (back-end or front-end)
- At least 3 years of experience as project manager
- At least 2 years of experience as SCRUM Master
- A passion for continuous improvement
- Excellent customer facing skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be an effective communicator and active listener
- Full command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Ability to face problems, and not try and elude or minimize them
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Fit to our culture
- Natural leadership
- Ability and desire to travel, primarily to the USA.