Senior Android Developer
We are a team of engineers passionate about delivering sophisticated applications that work; our focus is on mobile apps (iOS, Android), Web and back-end platforms (MEAN, LAMP, Java, .NET) and QA automation. We have offices in the USA (San Francisco), Argentina (Buenos Aires and Tandil), Mexico (Tepatitlán and Guadalajara), and Uruguay (Montevideo). The vast majority of our clients are technology companies, ranging from ambitious startups to industry leaders, like Hewlett Packard and Samsung.
Know many more benefits we have to offer you by visiting the page of the location of your preference.
- At least 6 years of demonstrated experience in software development, including at least 5 years using Android, Java
- We expect the candidate to have contributed to at least 5 Android applications.
- Experience with notifications, Facebook and Twitter integration, JSON handling, and geolocation; experience in audio/video streaming a plus
- Android Studio, Gradle, Git/GitHub, Android fragments, Android Support package, Android L Preview, Android Wear
- Performance tuning (memory leaks, response times, etc.)
- SCRUM Methodology
- Experience in working with developers from the Silicon Valley
- Excellent English oral and written skills
- Ability to listen and to communicate
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to details
- Team player.