Senior QA Automation with PHP
We are an International Team of engineers passionate about delivering sophisticated applications that work. All our projects are new leading-edge developments and require real top-notch developers. We specialize on mobile apps (iOS, Android, React Native), Web platforms (LAMP, MEAN, Java, Scala, .NET), QA automation, Machine Learning, and Technical Support. Our clients are technology companies, located in the USA and Europe, ranging from ambitious start-ups to industry leaders, like Samsung for instance.
At joining BTS you will enjoy a well-aligned to the Silicon Valley's culture and values company. We treat our folks very well! Sounds good, right? - You will enjoy a cool, inclusive, geeky and international working environment. - You will be given everything you need within our organization to create your own career path towards your dreamed professional growth. We love big Dreamers!!! - Your creativity and innovation will be encouraged and rewarded. - You will work with modern equipment in very nice offices. :) - You will have flexible hours and a home office once a week. - You will have free breakfast once a week, free BBQ once a month, everyday snacks and beverages! - You will participate in the company decision process. - You will be able to travel in Europe and the USA. - You will be continuously trained. - You will be given stock options in US company after 6 months. - And even more, if you are one of the top performers, you will have additional benefits: unlimited vacation, flexible office assistance, etc.
As a professional you have...
- At least 6 years of demonstrated experience in software development using the LAMP stack, mostly PHP.
- Solid experience in SQL design and implementation.
- Experience in QA automation.
- Experience in PHPUnit & ColdBuild.
- Experience in Unit and Integration Tests.
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming is a must.
- Proficiency in functional programming is a plus.
- Proficiency in 2 frameworks or more; Silex and Symfony are a plus.
- Experience with Agile software development methodology.
- Experience in working with developers from the Silicon Valley.
This is you...
- You have very good communication skills in English (written & oral).
- You have an open, analytical and creative mindset.
- You are proactive and independent.
- You enjoy mentoring junior employees/interns.
- You keep a positive attitude and collaborative atmosphere.
- You are a Team player.
- You are result-orientated and pay attention to detail.
- You love problem solving.