Senior React Developer
Do you want to be part of a Silicon Valley Software Company?
About us: We are an International Team of engineers passionate about delivering sophisticated applications that work. All our projects are new leading-edge developments and require real top-notch developers. We specialize on mobile apps (iOS, Android, React Native), Web platforms (LAMP, MEAN, Java, Scala, .NET), QA automation, Machine Learning, and Technical Support. Our clients are technology companies, located in the USA and Europe, ranging from ambitious start-ups to industry leaders, like Samsung for instance.
What will you do at Blue Trail Software?
We have been tasked by a world wide top device and software company, Samsung, to build a Developer support platform for SmartThings, their strategic IoT platform. You will interact with third-party IoT Developers as well as with Internal developers at our Client, who are integrating their newly created IoT devices and solutions with SmartThings.
Still thinking there's no way we can improve this opportunity? At joining BTS, you will enjoy a well aligned to the Silicon Valley's culture and values company. We treat our folks very well! Sounds good, right? - You will enjoy a cool, inclusive, geeky and international working environment. - You will be given everything you need within our organization to create your own career path towards your dreamed professional growth. We love big Dreamers!!! - Your creativity and innovation will be encouraged and rewarded. - You will work with modern equipment in very nice offices :) - You will have flexible hours and a home office once a week - You will have free breakfast once a week, free BBQ once a month, everyday snacks and beverages! - You will participate in the company decision process. - You will be able to travel in Europe and the USA. - You will be continuously trained. - You will be given stock options in US company after 6 months - And even more, if you are one of the top performers, you will have additional benefits: unlimited vacation, flexible office assistance, etc.
As a professional you...
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in software development (front-end).
- 3+ years working experience with React.
- Experience with Node.Js is a must.
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies is a plus.
This is you...
- You have very good communication skills in English (written & oral).
- You have an open, analytical and creative mindset.
- You are one of those who thinks outside of the box!
- You are proactive and independent.
- You enjoy mentoring junior employees/interns.
- You keep a positive attitude and collaborative atmosphere.
- You are a Team player.
- You are result-orientated and pay attention to detail.
- You love problem solving.