Senior Project Manager
We are an International Team of engineers passionate about delivering sophisticated applications that work. All our projects are new leading-edge developments and require real top-notch developers. We specialize on mobile apps (iOS, Android, React Native), Web platforms (LAMP, MEAN, Java, Scala, .NET), QA automation, Machine Learning, and Technical Support. Our clients are technology companies, located in the USA and Europe, ranging from ambitious start-ups to industry leaders, like Samsung for instance.
You will oversee and guide enterprise projects of the company. You will communicate fluently (technically and non-technically) with our clients (understand requirements, escalate problems, validate deadlines and milestones, generate documentation), and our developers (keeping focus, understand and assist on architecture, code, and infrastructure, streamline the development process, ensure realistic estimates and quality deliveries). Working experience with Agile/SCRUM methodologies is one of your top skills.
At joining BTS you will enjoy a well aligned to the Silicon Valley's culture and values company. We treat our folks very well! Sounds good, right? - You will enjoy a cool, inclusive, geeky and international working environment. - You will be given everything you need within our organization to create your own career path towards your dreamed professional growth. We love big Dreamers!!! - Your creativity and innovation will be encouraged and rewarded. - You will work with modern equipment in very nice offices :) - You will have flexible hours and a home office once a week - You will have free breakfast once a week, free BBQ once a month, everyday snacks and beverages! - You will participate in the company decision process. - You will be able to travel in Europe and the USA. - You will be continuously trained. - You will be given stock options in US company after 6 months - And even more, if you are one of the top performers, you will have additional benefits: unlimited vacation, flexible office assistance, etc.
As a professional you:
- 8+ years of demonstrated experience in software development using open source languages and frameworks (back-end or front-end.
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager.
- 4+ years of experience as a SCRUM Master.
- Experience with architecture, infrastructure and requirements definition.
- Experience with docker and micro-service architecture is a plus .
- Experience in the financial industry is a plus.
- Experience in working with developers from the US and LATAM Experience in working with clients from the Silicon Valley.
- Excellent ability to listen and communicate, with clients, third-party providers, development teams, and internal Company management.
This is you:
- You have excellent English oral and written skills.
- You have an open, analytical and creative mindset.
- You are one of those who thinks outside of the box!
- You are a natural leader.
- You believe in our values and culture. You are proactive and independent.
- You have availability and desire to travel.
- You keep a positive attitude and collaborative atmosphere.
- You are humility and a real Team player.
- You pay attention to details.
- You are result-orientated.
- And you love problem solving. You have a strong ability to face problems, and not try and elude or minimize them.