Full Stack Engineer
Do you want to be part of a Silicon Valley Software Company?
About us: We are an International Team of engineers passionate about delivering sophisticated applications that work. All our projects are new leading-edge developments and require real top-notch developers. We specialize on mobile apps (iOS, Android, React Native), Web platforms (LAMP, MEAN, Java, Scala, .NET), QA automation, Machine Learning, and Technical Support. Our clients are technology companies, located in the USA and Europe, ranging from ambitious start-ups to industry leaders, like Samsung for instance.
What will you do at Blue Trail Software?
Folks strong in either area are welcome to apply :)
At joining BTS you will enjoy a well aligned to the Silicon Valley's culture and values company. We treat our folks very well! Sounds good, right? - You will enjoy a cool, inclusive, geeky and international working environment. - You will be given everything you need within our organization to create your own career path towards your dreamed professional growth. We love big Dreamers!!! - Your creativity and innovation will be encouraged and rewarded. - You will work with modern equipment in very nice offices :) - You will have flexible hours and a home office once a week - You will have free breakfast once a week, free BBQ once a month, everyday snacks and beverages! - You will participate in the company decision process. - You will be able to travel in Europe and the USA. - You will be continuously trained. - You will be given stock options in US company after 6 months - And even more, if you are one of the top performers, you will have additional benefits: unlimited vacation, flexible office assistance, etc.
- Design, development and testing of web applications and services following best practices.
- Work closely with design & product to craft great product experiences.
- Collaborate with peers and seniors within and across the teams.
- Assist with application deployments in our Cloud environment.
- Work with operations teams to ensure the applications and services are highly available.
- Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development.
- Identify and document best practices.
As a professional you have...
- 5+ years of software design and web application development.
- Competent in building single page web applications using Node.js and React/Angular.
- Experience with cross-browser, cross-platform and design constraints on the web.
- Experience in developing automated unit and functional tests.
- Experience in an agile development process.
- Solid knowledge of algorithms and design patterns.
- Have a passion for quality and writing clean, readable code that scales and performs well.
- BS or equivalent degree in Computer Science.
- Experience in working with developers from the Silicon Valley.
This is you...
- You have very good communication skills in English (written & oral).
- You have an open, analytical and creative mindset.
- You are proactive and independent.
- You keep a positive attitude and collaborative atmosphere.
- You are a Team player.
- You are result-orientated and pay attention to detail.
- You love problem solving.