Software engineer: Speech Recognition
We are a California Benefit Corporation, an international team of engineers passionate about delivering sophisticated software solutions. All our projects are new leading-edge developments and require real top-notch developers. We specialize in full-stack solutions, mobile apps, web platforms, QA automation, Machine Learning, Cloud Development, DevOps and DevSecOps, IoT, Software Architecture, UX/UI, and more! Our clients are technology companies, located in the USA and Europe, ranging from ambitious start-ups to industry leaders, like Samsung for instance.
Tasks and Requirements
About our client
They are growing rapidly with a well-established, awesome team. Their proven, game- changing technology is setting a new standard for conversational AI. Our client is leading the trend ‘Conversational AI is the new UI’ and is positioned to dominate this massive market, a potential decacorn. They invested the last 15 years creating, commercializing, and perfecting our highly- intelligent, hyper-personalized conversational AI technology – think of it as a chatbot with a brain.
Our client is seeking a smart, hard-working, highly competent software engineer passionate about advancing AI technology for their fast-growing commercial division. The position entails developing and improving interfaces, cloud deployment and other tools, as well as complex algorithms for our client ́s novel conversational AI platform. Experience with AI is not specifically required. They require the ability to acquire competence in new fields quickly, as the position necessitates learning new technologies and techniques on the job.
As a professional you will need:
- At least 4 years of experience working in industry
- At least 3 year of practical experience programming in C#/.NET (Core)
- Experience in developing API infrastructure, cloud deployment, and complex algorithms
- Strong motivation to work on advanced AI
- The ability to rapidly (self-) learn new technologies and skills
If you have:
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- An open, analytical, and creative mindset
- A proactive, positive, and independent attitude
- Good collaboration skills and you are a team player
At joining BTS you will enjoy a culture and company values' aligned to Silicon Valley. We treat our folks very well!
- The possibility to create your own career path
- Training courses
- Mentoring sessions
- English classes
- Flexible working schedule
- Office exchange
- Home office options
- Stock options in USA company
- Unlimited vacation for our top performers
Blue Trail Software is an equal opportunity employer. Inclusion and diversity are core values of our company. Our recruiting decisions are based solely on your experience and skills. We value creative people who think outside the box, willing to empower themselves.