Senior Software Design Engineer in Test
We are a California Benefit Corporation, an international team of engineers passionate about delivering sophisticated software solutions. All our projects are new leading-edge developments and require real top-notch developers. We specialize in full-stack solutions, mobile apps, web platforms, QA automation, Machine Learning, Cloud Development, DevOps and DevSecOps, IoT, Software Architecture, UX/UI, and more! Our clients are technology companies, located in the USA and Europe, ranging from ambitious start-ups to industry leaders, like Samsung for instance.
Tasks and Requirements
About our client
We had been asked by a worldwide top device and software company, Logitech, enlarge the QA automation team!
You will be responsible for working with SW QA and SW development teams to develop platform for test automation. Develop solutions in solving complex automation needs for testing.
- Architect the next evolution of our client ́s testing frameworks and libraries
- Advocate the best programming design and testing practices
- Help improve software developer and testing productivity by implementing intuitive supporting tools, modules-based technic
- Actively engage with developer and QA teams to ensure we are delivering tools that make their lives easier
As a professional you will need:
- At least 5+ years in software development
- Extensive experience programming with of one or more of the following languages: Python, C/C++, Java
- Strong software engineering foundations, and experience writing software, supporting tools
- Strong object-oriented design, data structures, and algorithms coding skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to evaluate and implement testing tools as per the organization needs
- Experience on building and running test environments
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Relevant work experience, including hands-on software development experience for PC/Device hardware
- Experience with Bluetooth technology
If you have:
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- An open, analytical, and creative mindset
- A proactive, positive, and independent attitude
- Good collaboration skills and you are a team player
At joining BTS you will enjoy a culture and company values' aligned to Silicon Valley. We treat our folks very well!
- The possibility to create your own career path
- Training courses
- Mentoring sessions
- English classes
- Flexible working schedule
- Office exchange
- Home office options
- Stock options in USA company
- Unlimited vacation for our top performers
Blue Trail Software is an equal opportunity employer. Inclusion and diversity are core values of our company. Our recruiting decisions are based solely on your experience and skills. We value creative people who think outside the box, willing to empower themselves.