Senior Angular Developer
We are a California Benefit Corporation, an international team of engineers passionate about delivering sophisticated software solutions. All our projects are new leading-edge developments and require real top-notch developers. We specialize in full-stack solutions, mobile apps, web platforms, QA automation, Machine Learning, Cloud Development, DevOps and DevSecOps, IoT, Software Architecture, UX/UI, and more! Our clients are technology companies, located in the USA and Europe, ranging from ambitious start-ups to industry leaders, like Samsung for instance.
Tasks and Requirements
About our client
You will join our team, working for one of the many interesting projects BTS has. This company focuses mainly on the management of storage spaces (known as self storages), using a platform that includes a Call Center that allows sales, marketing, and other strategies to make the rental of these storage spaces smarter, faster and easier. On 2019 they won by second year running as best Call Center Services” in Inside Self Storage (ISS) Best of Business Awards.That is why the Call Center is one of the most challenging and attractive features on the project, it uses a Twilio integration, and the company is planning to introduce messaging features soon.
Our client is seeking a smart, hard-working, highly competent software engineer passionate about advancing AI technology for their fast-growing commercial division. The position entails developing and improving interfaces, cloud deployment and other tools, as well as complex algorithms for our client ́s novel conversational AI platform. Experience with AI is not specifically required. They require the ability to acquire competence in new fields quickly, as the position necessitates learning new technologies and techniques on the job.
As a professional you will need:
- At 6+ years of demonstrated experience in software development (front-end)
- 5+ years working experience with Angular (version 2+)
- Working experience with @NGRX/Store
- Working experience with RXJS
- Working experience with Git
- Jira understanding
- Twilio understanding will a plus
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies
If you have:
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- An open, analytical, and creative mindset
- A proactive, positive, and independent attitude
- Good collaboration skills and you are a team player
At joining BTS you will enjoy a culture and company values' aligned to Silicon Valley. We treat our folks very well!
- The possibility to create your own career path
- Training courses
- Mentoring sessions
- English classes
- Flexible working schedule
- Office exchange
- Home office options
- Stock options in USA company
- Unlimited vacation for our top performers
Blue Trail Software is an equal opportunity employer. Inclusion and diversity are core values of our company. Our recruiting decisions are based solely on your experience and skills. We value creative people who think outside the box, willing to empower themselves.